Samsung wave users today is happy news for all now you can update your device to jelly bean . You know in these days jelly bean ROM is rocking more in these days and features are also good but it is not official ROM it is developed by xda developers . Few things will not run in these update radio , message and calls . But this ROM is really awesome as you know this is bada product and bada don,t bada products are no more good in these device they try their best . Given below procedures to Update Android 4.1 Jellybean on Samsung Wave S8500 .
We hear-by clearly tell you that if any damage is done to your device or any part of it Android Custom Firmware is not responsible for that damage . You can,t use this steps in other device and other model only on Samsung Wave S8500 .
Note that the jelly bean ROM is a unofficial Rom and Samsung wave is not android device , so all the data should be wiped first before installing the firmware. Also back up all the applications and files for safety measures and to prevent the important files then you can restore it on the device after the installation.
Prerequisite To Update Android 4.1 Jellybean on Samsung Wave S8500
- These are very important steps and must only be followed for this phone only, if you will try this on any other you phone might get damaged or won’t start or even worse.
- First make sure that you phone is charged at least 80% to 95% before you begin this firmware or ROM installation, otherwise your phone will get switch off in between the process of installation or the update and will cause serious or above than serious harm to your mobile Handset or any other Android Device.
- Second Backup all your Personal Data Movies, Music, Games , Apps, Messages and even phone book in you haven’t stored your numbers in your SIM copy all your stuff in a Micro-SD card.
- Third Check if their is tick on USB Debugging on your device or Mobile. If you are new to Android and Rooting by following this path Settings>> Applications>>Development>> USB Debugging. To enable USB Debugging.
- Forth Disable all your Antivirus Applications or any other program which can cause problem in rooting.
- Fifth and last make sure all essential drivers that are required in this process are on your computer or laptop.
- Now you can proceed further to the installation of update, and please strictly follow the Prerequisite for a safe rooting.
Steps To Update Android 4.1 Jellybean on Samsung Wave S8500
- Download custom ROM on your computer or laptop and don,t extract the file .
- Connect the device on to the computer, place the downloaded zip file to sd card and disconnect the same.
- Using the easy method called “Quick Boot Reboot App” the device can be booted in recovery mode.
- Backup android in the recovery mode.
- Select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache and also dalvik cache.
- Now choose “install zip from SD card” then “choose zip from SD card” and then select the LiquidSmooth Custom ROM zip file which are already copied in your SD card
- In the next screen, flash it.
- Go back and select the option “Reboot System now”.
whoopee !! you have Update Android 4.1 Jellybean on Samsung Wave S8500 .